This is version 1 of our Code of Conduct dated 15 October 2011.
Skyguests is a service of Qualitysheet Limited.
As a condition to use Qualitysheet services such as Skyguests, you must strictly observe the rules set forth in this Code of Conduct. Qualitysheet may, at its sole discretion, immediately block or remove your content and/or terminate your account and even refuse to deliver future services to you, should your conduct fail to conform with the Code of Conduct.
- You must comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- You must use Qualitysheet/Skyguests in a professional manner and in accordance with the mission of Qualitysheet as set forth in the Statement of Rights and Responibilities;
- You may not act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Qualitysheet/Skyguests;
- You may not harass, abuse or harm another person or brand, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Qualitysheet/Skyguests;
- You will not use Qualitysheet/Skyguests to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Qualitysheet/Skyguests;
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user or brand;
- You must provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- You must review and comply with our policies and procedures:
- Brand Policy;
- You must take notice of and comply with all notices sent by Qualitysheet/Skyguests concerning its services;
- You may not charge a compensation for posting or refraining from posting feedback or opinions on a brand, trademark, product or service on or through Qualitysheet/Skyguests;
- You may not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on or through Qualitysheet/Skyguests without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the promotion, and will follow our guidelines and all applicable laws;
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Code of Conduct;
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide our services, or any part thereof.
- You may not duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on Qualitysheet/Skyguests (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities or as expressly authorized by us;
- You may not utilize information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from Qualitysheet/Skyguests to provide any service that is competitive, in Qualitysheet’s sole discretion, with Qualitysheet;
- You may not rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Qualitysheet/Skyguests or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- You may not adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Qualitysheet/Skyguests or technology underlying the Qualitysheet services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part;
- You may not deep-link to the Qualitysheet/Skyguests website for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a Qualitysheet/Skyguests web page other than Qualitysheet’s home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by Qualitysheet or for the purpose of promoting your brand community as set forth in the our policy Setting up a Community;
- You may not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on or through Qualitysheet/Skyguests;
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Qualitysheet/Skyguests, including those of both Qualitysheet and any of its licensors;
- You may not collect, use or transfer any information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Qualitysheet/Skyguests except as expressly permitted in the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- You may not share information of non-users without their express consent;
- You may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
. Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
. Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
. Is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
. Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
. Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
. Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Qualitysheet or any user of Qualitysheet;
. Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through Qualitysheet/Skyguests.
In order to ensure a safe environment for all users:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Qualitysheet/Skyguests, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. You may not create a user profile for anyone you are not legally entitled to represent;
- You will not create more than one personal profile;
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission;
- You will not use Qualitysheet/Skyguests if you are under 18;
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date;
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account;
- You will not transfer your account (including any group or community you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission;
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name);
- You will not include information in your profile or elsewhere, except in designated fields, that reveals your identity or sensitive personal information such as an email address, phone number or address or is confidential in nature;
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You may not imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Qualitysheet/Skyguests unless you have entered into a written agreement with Qualitysheet;
- You may not imply or state on or through Qualitysheet/Skyguests, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by a brand, trademark, product, service, company or other entity if you have not an express legal right to do so;
- You must at all times disclose your affiliation with a brand, trademark, product or service when commenting on it or leaving feedback or when you in any other way endorse such brand, trademark, product or service.
- You may not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Qualitysheet website or services;
- You may not use bots or other automated methods to add or download contacts, messages, statistics, send or redirect messages or other permitted activities other than through Qualitysheet-sanctioned tools such as its application programming interfaces or its own services or integrations with other, partner services;
- You may not access, via automated or manual means or processes, Qualitysheet for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, for purpose of obtaining statistical information on activity on Qualitysheet or on brands or for any competitive purpose;
- You may not engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Qualitysheet’s website;
- You may not attempt to or actually access Qualitysheet/Skyguests by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Qualitysheet;
- You may not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Qualitysheet/Skyguests;
- You may not engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications to other users or Qualitysheet personnel, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
- You may not interfere with or disrupt Qualitysheet/Skyguests, including but not limited to any servers or networks connected to Qualitysheet/Skyguests;
- You may not remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on Qualitysheet/Skyguests;
- You may not infringe or use Qualitysheet’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Qualitysheet” or "Skyguests" in any business name, email, or URL or including Qualitysheet’s trademarks and logos except as expressly permitted by Qualitysheet.